Chances of landing Kadyn Proctor

spierceisu

Jan 28, 2007
Ankeny
I think he might be the highest rated prospect in the history of the state. I know we have an offer to him, but so does almost every major program out there. What do you think our chances of landing him are?

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

ajspatio19

Jun 9, 2020
Ankeny
I think the chances are slim. Just like Xavier Nwankpa I see him wanting to get away from home a little and ending up at a blue blood. I don't think the "local kid" connection plays in our favor once you start getting to that high level of a recruit with options.

I really hope I'm wrong though.

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
I think the chances are slim. Just like Xavier Nwankpa I see him wanting to get away from home a little and ending up at a blue blood. I don't think the "local kid" connection plays in our favor once you start getting to that high level of a recruit with options.

I really hope I'm wrong though.

I don't ever have much inside info, but a person I work with is friends with the family. According to him, as of now, Proctor is leaning towards staying close to home and at least one of the parents favors Iowa State. A lot can happen, but I would think we're solidly in the conversation right now.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I think he might be the highest rated prospect in the history of the state. I know we have an offer to him, but so does almost every major program out there. What do you think our chances of landing him are?
Right now, a year and a half from his Cyning Day, I’m gonna say our chances are just as good as anyone else’s.

And whatever happens on the ol’ gridiron this Fall for the Cyclones may just have a lot to say about with that.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I'll bet anyone answering doesn't know.

kcdc4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2009
west of dm east of cb
I don't ever have much inside info, but a person I work with is friends with the family. According to him, as of now, Proctor is leaning towards staying close to home and at least one of the parents favors Iowa State. A lot can happen, but I would think we're solidly in the conversation right now.

If your source is really a friend of the parents and this is what they are thinking it is good for us. The big advantage (not knowing parents financial situation) is parents can get to home games with ease and even away games are not that hard to get to. If he continues to develop he could be a starter as a freshman.

Reactions: aauummm

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Right now, a year and a half from his Cyning Day, I’m gonna say our chances are just as good as anyone else’s.

And whatever happens on the ol’ gridiron this Fall for the Cyclones may just have a lot to say about with that.
We can't lay an egg this year. This year will elevate us to new heights and I think 5 star recruits are a real possibility if we can make the playoffs.

Reactions: CDN_Tailgater

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
tenor.gif

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
I have no idea where he will end up other than we have some insight on where he is visiting. . I have read that he is a big Wirfs fan, so Iowa has that going for them along with their history of OL to the NFL, and he visits there later in the month. I would never count Campbell out. This young man seems to have a talent level that would allow him to go anywhere he chooses, so good for him.