2023 Football Targets (Offer List in OP +3)

FeedBreece

Dec 30, 2020
Think we’ll shoot our shot with that 5 Star OT from Iowa? Might be the highest ever recruit to come out fo Iowa if he maintains the ranking. Number 9 in the country I believe.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Think we’ll shoot our shot with that 5 Star OT from Iowa? Might be the highest ever recruit to come out fo Iowa if he maintains the ranking. Number 9 in the country I believe.
I had to look up “shoot our shot” to see what it means.

If the Urban Divtionary was right, it doesn’t apply. Kadyn was on campus for an unofficial visit during camp last month, and his mom loves the place.

FeedBreece

Dec 30, 2020
I had to look up “shoot our shot” to see what it means.

If the Urban Divtionary was right, it doesn’t apply. Kadyn was on campus for an unofficial visit during camp last month, and his mom loves the place.
I mean I’m used to us more shooting our shot with players that highly ranked historically other than Lazard.

That would be unprecedented.

Reactions: isutrevman

4EverACyclone

Jun 18, 2011
Omaha, NE

We shot. We are on the board. But….he’s openly talking about Bama. Doubt he comes here but we are probably 2nd on the list if there really is one outside of Nick Saban and Alabama.