UFO stuff & "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch"

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Want a free audiobook about Project Blue Book?

Here is the authoritative, highly recommended, historical foundation of UFO investigations. A full eight-hour Part 1 reading on YouTube:

The Report on UFO [Audiobook part 1] by Edward J. Ruppelt​

Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) and Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAP) are different names for the same thing. The Air Force's original work to investigate UFO reports (many by their pilots) was first called Project Sign (1947-'48), then Project Grudge (1948-'51), and later Project Blue Book (1951-'69).

If you liked the show "Project Blue Book" it is a serialized TV drama based on Project Blue Book files. Edward J. Ruppelt was a major investigator for Blue Book and he wrote a fact-based distillation of the best reports.

Last edited:
Reactions: isutrevman

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
I’m just gonna call it. This is THE dumbest show in the history of TV. I watch it now just to laugh at it. Complete fabrication of a TV show out of absolutely nothing.

Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I’m just gonna call it. This is THE dumbest show in the history of TV. I watch it now just to laugh at it. Complete fabrication of a TV show out of absolutely nothing.
I agree, Watching those guys bumble around is something to watch with my morning coffee. Nothing more

cycloneted

Apr 19, 2006
Des Moines
On the way back from the Sweet 16 trip to Chicago my Dad and brother were talking about one of their favorite shows, Oak Island.

Here's a question - which show has more actual stuff that happens, Oak Island or Skinwalker Ranch? Sounds like they both follow similar playbooks.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
On the way back from the Sweet 16 trip to Chicago my Dad and brother were talking about one of their favorite shows, Oak Island.

Here's a question - which show has more actual stuff that happens, Oak Island or Skinwalker Ranch? Sounds like they both follow similar playbooks.
On edit: I think for actual findings Oak Island has the goods.

Yes exactly. These shows are developed to attract and hold suckers so they can play ads to them.

Oak Island has turned into Ahab chasing the White Whale, as they turn that chunk of rock over to find actual historic relics...and a little more. Doubt they will find gold any more than they have in the past.

Same thing for "Skinwalker." They will not solve what is a very odd riddle of strange happenings on "The Ranch." I have not been a true believer in UFOs, Big Foot, ghosts, etc. However, I have found some occurrences don't fit in our understanding of the world and beyond.

But if "Skinwalker" is a setup it will not be a surprise (though I doubt it is a fraud). But there are things reported and captured on film that make no sense in our current understanding. I want the critics, cynics, and doubters to explain to me if it wasn't faked WHAT the hell is going on!

Last edited:

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
N
It's the fact that I don't buy anything they say or do on the show. I feel it is 100% fake
Nothing wrong with that. My angle is to approach it with an open mind to find:

a. What is the motivation for faking it...money? the thrill of fooling people, or having a good yarn?

b. If real what would account for what was evident and test and examine it.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
N

Nothing wrong with that. My angle is to approach it with an open mind to find:

a. What is the motivation for faking it...money? the thrill of fooling people, or having a good yarn?

b. If real what would account for what was evident and test and examine it.
To me, It's a TV show based on the legend of Skinwalker Ranch, nothing more

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I've yet to see anything on video that couldn't be easily explained or easily faked.
If it comes down to evidence "Skinwalker" is pretty arid.

Jacques Vallée is a genius (read his Wiki bio https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Vallée ). In a recent interview for WIRED magazine he, as a long-time investigator, has no idea what it is all about. But, he sees there is a UFO phenomenon.

Last edited:

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
To me, It's a TV show based on the legend of Skinwalker Ranch, nothing more
If the show is to be believed, it is a "living legend" of mutilated corpses, evaporating UAPs, and phantoms.

Look no one can convince anyone, of anything, and that show is Jello...but I will keep enjoying "Skinwalker", laughing at the personalities, and be on guard for the bogus.

Last edited:

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Seems like as good as place as any for this story

"The report describes 42 cases from medical files and 300 "unpublished" cases where humans sustained injuries after alleged encounters with "anomalous vehicles," which include UFOs. In some cases, humans showed burn injuries or other conditions related to electromagnetic radiation, the report said — some of them appearing to have been inflicted by "energy related propulsion systems." The report also noted cases of brain damage, nerve damage, heart palpitations and headaches related to anomalous vehicle encounters."

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Seems like as good as place as any for this story

"The report describes 42 cases from medical files and 300 "unpublished" cases where humans sustained injuries after alleged encounters with "anomalous vehicles," which include UFOs. In some cases, humans showed burn injuries or other conditions related to electromagnetic radiation, the report said — some of them appearing to have been inflicted by "energy related propulsion systems." The report also noted cases of brain damage, nerve damage, heart palpitations and headaches related to anomalous vehicle encounters."
From the article:

The report concludes that there is sufficient evidence "to support a hypothesis that some advanced systems are already deployed, and opaque to full US understandings."
Interesting.

In another response above I mention Jacques Vallée. One of his ideas is the alien agenda precept, while using their superior technology to stay outside our reach of understanding, is to control our behavior.

And such "opaque to full US understandings" is in keeping with this "alien goal."

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyclonepride

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
From the article:

Interesting.

In another response above I mention Jacques Vallée. One of his ideas is the alien agenda precepts, while using their superior technology to stay outside our reach of understanding, is to control our behavior.

And such "opaque to full US understandings" is in keeping with this "alien goal."
If you want to have a real understanding of the UFO problem I direct you to read any of Jacques Vallée's works:

Free reading: https://archive.org/details/internetarchivebooks?query=jacques+vallee

Reactions: Cyclonepride

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Well this Monday May 3, on the History Channel, at 9:00 (?) PM we are back to the show which some believe is a big put-on, fake-out, made-up, CGI, BS, mixed with oddball misfit investigators all built around a dubious backstory.

If this describes you that is is understood and accepted-so why waste your time as there is little need to watch or comment.

This is for the people who like the show and question what is going on and find the "Skinwalker" evidence perplexing, likely explainable, though all is not.

For instance go to the link and watch the lighted orb captured early in the video.