***2023 PGA Tour Thread***

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I don’t like having the 16th being so far back today. Make it a PW max hole and put the pin in an accessible spot and let them go at it.

Reactions: CycloneDaddy

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Now available on Netflix

I may check it out, but the F1 one they did turned into over dramatized soap opera pretty quick. At times they'd use clips and audio out of context or at times they didn't even happen to create a narrative, I feel like some Bryson v. Brooks could get the same treatment.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I may check it out, but the F1 one they did turned into over dramatized soap opera pretty quick. At times they'd use clips and audio out of context or at times they didn't even happen to create a narrative, I feel like some Bryson v. Brooks could get the same treatment.

I was actually kind of hoping for this and it hasn't quite delivered. You can find interviews with any of these guys. You can find footage from the tournaments. What I was hoping for was more of a behind the scenes look on how these guys interact with each other, but there's really be none of that in the 4 I've watched. Honestly it's been kind of "meh".

• Agree
Reactions: clonedude

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
With 4 holes to play Tiger was a lock to make the weekend. He bogeyed 3 of the last 4 and currently sits one shot outside of the cut line. We'll see if the line moves and he sneaks in.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Watching 10 is like watching a slow motion chain reaction car accident. 309 yard par 4 and about any mistake is dangerous.

Does anyone lay up on that hole at all? I wonder what the stats would show on which option is best? I see guys just getting into all kinds of trouble trying to drive it.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Does anyone lay up on that hole at all? I wonder what the stats would show on which option is best? I see guys just getting into all kinds of trouble trying to drive it.
Yeah, the announcers were complaining about it being unfair, but if you try for a birdie, you bring bogey into play. 7 iron and wedge and you’re probably looking at two putts for par. That’s fair IMO

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
People just want to be offended, they crave it, happens on here all the time. You don't have to like the joke, but it wasn't directed at anyone, and would never have even been known if people hadn't been searching for a reason to be offended.

• Winner
Reactions: I@ST1

Help Support Us

Become a patron