Hilton floor is for sale

Dgilbertson

Sep 16, 2023
They should start cutting up all the apology letters from the Big 12 and auction them off. They'd be able to build 20 suites in Hilton.
@brentblum honestly not a bad We Will play. Get your own certified replica Big 12 apology letters.

More seriously, sell some 8x10 Honor Before Victory plaques ppl could put in their office/man cave.

And Jack up the price on as many limited edition Chiz coins you can get your hands on.

Reactions: brentblum

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
So I just called and they said if the charges went out you should be good.
There was another issue besides payment processing with their batch confirmation processes.

He's got some more IT people that are going to be sending out the confirmation emails.
Thanks for sharing!

I know i had two go through...i assume they'll cancel one order....otherwise....two pieces for sale...$500 each ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Cfinnerty16

CyVeteran

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 8, 2006

Shop Online​

Cyclone fans,
Due to ongoing issues with our payment processor, we're going to reopen the store at a later date after some revisions. Stay tuned for an announcement regarding that.

None of the available sections have sold out, and they will all be available when we do go live again.

We will manually review the orders that were placed and we will send out an additional confirmation email for those that went through. Please reach out to [email protected] with the full name and email address used for your order if you had any charges to your card but did not receive any confirmation emails.

We deeply apologize for these issues.

Cfinnerty16

Visual Analytics Czar
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
West Des Moines

Shop Online​

Cyclone fans,
Due to ongoing issues with our payment processor, we're going to reopen the store at a later date after some revisions. Stay tuned for an announcement regarding that.

None of the available sections have sold out, and they will all be available when we do go live again.

We will manually review the orders that were placed and we will send out an additional confirmation email for those that went through. Please reach out to [email protected] with the full name and email address used for your order if you had any charges to your card but did not receive any confirmation emails.

We deeply apologize for these issues.
They lied to meeeeee

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
Website says they're having issues with their payment processer and will reopen at a later date after revisions.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
I'm sure you could've done a better job cutting the floor up and selling it in pieces than what this mess has been.
Basketball floor is 4700 square feet...this would have probably been more with the edges. At $50 a pop, that's $235k...how much was the listing again?
The loading, having a semi, storage, cutting, labeling, etc. would be a beast....but, if you had the means (and maybe sell the logo for a big ticket)...might be worth it?

Help Support Us

Become a patron