Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Found Murph’s twitter alt. “Leave Brittney alone!!” Lol.
View attachment 126205
chris-crocker-britney.gif

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
I think even @Gonzo or other Iowa fans would agree CC was a “hot head” today. I understand she is a fierce competitor, but I think she really needs to work on her anger management. She can be a great competitor while keeping her emotions more in check. Having your dad yell at you to “stop” complaining on national tv should be an embarrassment to CC.

Then there’s Audi Crooks, who has a very bubbly personality, smiles and laughs all the time, while still being a great competitor.

Playing at Iowa is like working in an office where people are never happy at their job. Playing at Iowa State is like working in an office where people enjoy working with each other. One of these is more productive than the other…..

Reactions: Cy4Lifer

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Was checking out the Daily Mail for the scoop on the Princess of Wales and her cancer, and there was a story about poor Papa Clark trying to settle his child down. She’s gone British tabloid, Murph must be so proud!

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I think even @Gonzo or other Iowa fans would agree CC was a “hot head” today. I understand she is a fierce competitor, but I think she really needs to work on her anger management. She can be a great competitor while keeping her emotions more in check. Having your dad yell at you to “stop” complaining on national tv should be an embarrassment to CC.

Then there’s Audi Crooks, who has a very bubbly personality, smiles and laughs all the time, while still being a great competitor.

Playing at Iowa is like working in an office where people are never happy at their job. Playing at Iowa State is like working in an office where people enjoy working with each other. One of these is more productive than the other…..
This, is brilliant.

cheers-fireworks.gif

I seriously hope this thread never dies. Lol.

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
This, is brilliant.

cheers-fireworks.gif

I seriously hope this thread never dies. Lol.
What is your opinion about CC’s behavior today, especially since even E$PN has her dad yelling at CC to “STOP” as a highlight of the game?

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
But now the caption on the website is “Both Caitlin Clark and her dad is displeased in the 3rd qtr”. They can’t even call it what it was
Daily Mail at least got the headline right:

Caitlin Clark's dad seen YELLING at Iowa superstar as she complains to the officials in March Madness opener against Holy Cross​

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Daily Mail at least got the headline right:

Caitlin Clark's dad seen YELLING at Iowa superstar as she complains to the officials in March Madness opener against Holy Cross​

Just had an Iowa fan tell me she doesnt understand why I am so upset that CC sticks up for herself because the officiating is so poor. The stupidity around that.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
For anyone but her
In the refs defense, look at all the **** they took in football for making the correct call in Minnesota. Imagine what would happen if the slapped a T on their golden child.

I was always an ISU fan, but didn’t hate Iowa when I was a kid in the 70s and 80s. I’m still trying to figure out when they became Douche U. They are the luckiest school going now as far as actual performance vs results, but act like they are Alabama getting screwed out of NCs left and right.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
In the refs defense, look at all the **** they took in football for making the correct call in Minnesota. Imagine what would happen if the slapped a T on their golden child.

I was always an ISU fan, but didn’t hate Iowa when I was a kid in the 70s and 80s. I’m still trying to figure out when they became Douche U. They are the luckiest school going now as far as actual performance vs results, but act like they are Alabama getting screwed out of NCs left and right.
Probably trying to avoid death threats.

They kind of laid off that OSU fan after further video review. But they were going to track down Cyclone Alley kid and get him expelled

Reactions: Clonefan94

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
What is your opinion about CC’s behavior today, especially since even E$PN has her dad yelling at CC to “STOP” as a highlight of the game?
I wasn't able to watch the game, we were driving back from NE Iowa, listened to it, but I have no doubt that the rest of the world now sees and judges her as you do, lol.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron