My profile on George Conditt: Why he's so popular & why his upside is off the charts

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
Conditt is going to be a star here before he is done. Actually reminds me a lot of Xavier Foster and I think he has the same potential. Maybe more.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
I think before he’s done, he’ll be the best big man at ISU since Fizer.
He’s going to need to see the floor a lot more. He’s competing with 3 good forwards for one spot and already behind with having limited minutes this year.

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
I think before he’s done, he’ll be the best big man at ISU since Fizer.

there's certainly a chance. he's a good passer with great hands, runs well, and obviously can defend for a freshman big. he's got massive upside, but it remains to be seen whether Prohm will fully utilize his talents and work enough sets in for him as he gets more experience. hopefully he forces the issue!

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
If there's players that are possibly only there for a year or two you need the Naz and Niang types as your base.

4theCYcle

Jul 14, 2013
Urbandale, IA
The awesome thing here is, Prohm is building something we haven't had much in awhile, which is front court depth. If THT and Wigginton don't return next year, we have a base, will just need to grab a grad transfer or something for added guard depth. I believe guards are a little easier to come by than big men.

ISU2

Jun 21, 2013
He did a periscope after the big12 champ game if anyone is interested

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Good stuff. A couple of thoughts on George.....

1. During an early season game when we were way ahead and George was playing, he and Tyrese got INTO IT. It was interesting to say the least.

2. A few times when George would come out of a game, he'd immediately go to the bench and move people out of the way so he could sit next to an assistant (I'm assuming DRob). He was obviously discussing things that he did wrong, it sure appears he wants to learn.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
He obviously has lots of potential and talent. The more I learn about his attitude and work ethic the more I am convinced he will be a really good player for us. He's quickly becoming one of my favorites.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron