Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Hali played a few minutes and was using only one hand. He then took himself out and was done. Far from an every day ankle tweak.
Sad. Can’t believe what you guys are resorting to...bagging on injured players. I know the Clones are hot garbage this year but wow....

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
No. Still isn’t a reason to bag on CJ

Not bagging, was responding to the poster who was questioning Hali’s injury. He gave it a whirl and you could tell he couldn’t go. What is being said is CJ has an ankle sprain and not a high sprain. My daughter just had a bad one in a game. PT said she had to reposition legiments in her ankle at several sessions, but she never missed anything. For this much time, it’s gotta either be a high, some fracturing or something more than what is being reported.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Not bagging, was responding to the poster who was questioning Hali’s injury. He gave it a whirl and you could tell he couldn’t go. What is being said is CJ has an ankle sprain and not a high sprain. My daughter just had a bad one in a game. PT said she had to reposition legiments in her ankle at several sessions, but she never missed anything. For this much time, it’s gotta either be a high, some fracturing or something more than what is being reported.
It’s just a lot of uninformed speculation. If he could play he’d play.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
You got to wonder if Francis is learning anything about substitution patterns this year. He has been much better with a limited roster that has forced him to play fewer players. Only 7 last night. So much for derpth....

Help Support Us

Become a patron