All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
Really feel for CMC. He's been talking about this one since after your bowl game blowout. A lot of time wasted could have been spent recruiting some actual good recruits.

Reactions: TrianglePlace

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Really feel for CMC. He's been talking about this one since after your bowl game blowout. A lot of time wasted could have been spent recruiting some actual good recruits.
I really feel bad for Kirk and this ongoing investigation.. Wait no I don't.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Neither do I. Feel terrible for CMC and staff though. Guy has had the Hawkeyes on his mind for a long time.
Can't necessarily blame him can you? They're the only team he hasn't beaten since he's been here. Makes sense honestly.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Partially Right (ND and Wazzou). That's why I feel so bad for him.
I meant teams that he plays regularly lol. And don't feel bad. CMC ain't leaving anytime soon. It will be interesting though if there isn't a season if Kirk will be gone or not.. This realistically could've been his last year. CMC may never get the chance to beat him.

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
I knew Iowa was scared of us this year but wow
We would have won. Better defense and an improved offense would have been Cyclone killers. This must burn pollard though. Guess lil bro will have to wait another 10 years to break the streak.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
We would have won. Better defense and an improved offense would have been Cyclone killers. This must burn pollard though. Guess lil bro will have to wait another 10 years to break the streak.
Ugh can we honestly not do this? We're not playing each other this year. Neither team has even played a game yet this year AND we don't even know if we're going to play any games at all.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
So you would have predicted Iowa (pre-covid) to at the minimum win 11 games this year?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I know it's your Super Bowl but no chance the Oregon State kid who's somehow worse than Fat Stanley would beat The Brock Purdy