*** Official South Dakota State vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
When they were in that commercial break before Pav's 3pt shot, I told my wife: "They can at least rest Lipsey and Ward for the rest of the game." NOPE - I love TJ, but I was absolutely pi$$ed that you'd risk an injury to a guy who has been injury prone since he has been at ISU! I don't care if nothing had happened to Ward. That is a monumentally TERRIBLE decision!! If Ward's play is diminished in the slightest going forward, that will prove to be the worst decision this coaching staff has made in their 3-year tenure!!

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Great win.

Seems like we pared down the defense in the 2nd, closed out better for fewer open shots.

Glad to see CJ get some shots to go down in the second.

LFG

Reactions: tzjung

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021
Completely speculating but he probably rolled his ankle. I’ve been there before and you need a little time to get over the immediate pain. Hopefully it’s just a roll and not a bad sprain

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
When they were in that commercial break before Pav's 3pt shot, I told my wife: "They can at least rest Lipsey and Ward for the rest of the game." NOPE - I love TJ, but I was absolutely pi$$ed that you'd risk an injury to a guy who has been injury prone since he has been at ISU! I don't care if nothing had happened to Ward. That is a monumentally TERRIBLE decision!! If Ward's play is diminished in the slightest going forward, that will prove to be the worst decision this coaching staff has made in their 3-year tenure!!

Stop shouting please.

Reactions: fsanford

CentexCyclone

Oct 20, 2015

giphy.gif