Fran McCaffery and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Transfer Portal

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
In fairness who doesn't love a winning team? Some posters made a big deal about the ISU tennis team though not as many as Iowa fans popping wood over their baseball team.

Hey I hopped on the tennis bandwagon watched the games on the feed someone provided, trusted Carvers to explain the questions I had . It was a fun bandwagon to jump on.

• Agree
Reactions: BigTurk and Acylum

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Hey I hopped on the tennis bandwagon watched the games on the feed someone provided, trusted Carvers to explain the questions I had . It was a fun bandwagon to jump on.
And then it was gone.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Is Fran just trying to get fired at this point? Just collect his buyout and go get another job where Patrick can play for him again?

He’s not even trying anymore it doesn’t appear.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Is Fran just trying to get fired at this point? Just collect his buyout and go get another job where Patrick can play for him again?

He’s not even trying anymore it doesn’t appear.
Such an exaggeration. You aren't hearing about him because he's hitting up every orphanage looking for teenagers that can bounce pass so he can adopt them.

• Haha
Reactions: intrepid27 and g4ce

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Eickholdt today or yesterday said one of the reason things move slower for Fran in the portal is he one of the cleanest recruiters out there and he does everything by the book or something like that. There are basically no rules anymore so not sure what the hell that is even supposed to mean lol

g4ce

Feb 6, 2018
Eickholdt today or yesterday said one of the reason things move slower for Fran in the portal is he one of the cleanest recruiters out there and he does everything by the book or something like that. There are basically no rules anymore so not sure what the hell that is even supposed to mean lol
He's talking about the phone book. He's looking up recruits in the phone book. That is why it takes him so long. Still uses his rotary phone too.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
What the hell is a clean recruiter?