Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

Saul_T

Nov 16, 2020
Lol, I'm doing great, I just have no idea how anyone can watch that video and not see that she was cracking a joke at her new friend.
It's because some people make sports their identity so when a rival becomes successful and cracks a joke, it can feel like like big sister picking on little brother.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I seriously had no idea that she'd damaged people this much.
A good portion of the fans on this board would embarrass me…if I was inclined to be embarrassed by people I’ve never met. I’ve seen probably five minutes of Clark play in my life and for the life of me, I don’t understand how people who clearly hate her keep watching her.
And this is after her Iowa career and they can’t help themselves. I guess you gotta do something between mom‘s delivery of grilled cheese sandwiches.

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
CC was the only reason Iowa ever made two final fours in a row. That is definitely a hot take

CC was the only reason Iowa ever made two final fours in a row. That is definitely a hot take.

CC was the only reason Iowa ever made two final fours in a row. That is definitely a hot take.
The person she was supposed to be guarding had a career game. And it as like sbooting practice with the lack of D.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
And they hate on Purdy constantly, but can’t figure out why we don’t worship the ground CC walks on.
I don't hate on Purdy. I think it's awesome what he's done in the NFL, love his connection with GK, and from what I've heard he's an all-around good guy. I've never understood rooting for someone to fail in life after they've graduated college just because you didn't like college they went to, but whatev.

Help Support Us

Become a patron