2019 Football Targets

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
I gotta assume some of these are coming because of schollies now open from DM and Hakeem, right? Obviously we want to try to get a WR for Hakeem's spot, but we can add anything for DM because we're good on RB.
I am pretty sure we can only sign 25 per class, but that doesn't mean we have that many scholarships open. With DM and HB leaving it definitely opens up a couple more spots. I now think we will look to be close to that 25 number, before I thought maybe just a couple more.
I just dont know how many spots we have. Someone help me out.
My count is 19 seniors leaving I assume those are all on Schol.
2 Jrs DM and HB
How many left the program this year? 2 or 3? more?
Although we picked Kolar to fill one.
At that point I think they look to fill all the spots that left, which I think still leaves a few spots open for transfers and promoting walk ons. But there may have been a few extra spots left from last year too. Someone probably has more knowledge than me on the numbers.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Brandon Jordan from Carpinteria, Calif. and Ventura College.

Offers from Louisville (Official Dec. 14th) and Fresno State.

Will he end up in Golesh's tight end room? Pic from his profile gallery lists him @ 240#

8862524.jpg

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I am pretty sure we can only sign 25 per class, but that doesn't mean we have that many scholarships open. With DM and HB leaving it definitely opens up a couple more spots. I now think we will look to be close to that 25 number, before I thought maybe just a couple more.
I just dont know how many spots we have. Someone help me out.
My count is 19 seniors leaving I assume those are all on Schol.
2 Jrs DM and HB
How many left the program this year? 2 or 3? more?
Although we picked Kolar to fill one.
At that point I think they look to fill all the spots that left, which I think still leaves a few spots open for transfers and promoting walk ons. But there may have been a few extra spots left from last year too. Someone probably has more knowledge than me on the numbers.
January enrollees can count against the previous class.

• Informative
Reactions: 2speedy1

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I gotta assume some of these are coming because of schollies now open from DM and Hakeem, right? Obviously we want to try to get a WR for Hakeem's spot, but we can add anything for DM because we're good on RB.
Since there were scholarships available, I think it has more to do with reshuffling priorities as some players sign elsewhere, and others become available. And imo, not so much replacing Hakeems open scholly, we haven’t replaced both of the two that decommitted yet.

Unless I can’t count.

In the case of this kid, he decommitted from North Carolina in December. Looks really athletic. Best available athlete stage in recruiting?

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

Nice lead in being able to say, "hey, we just had a couple guys go pro early, so we've got a spot for you".

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Woods, Smith, Pruitte, Jordan, as well as the others that are still warm on the list like Mayo, and more popping up all the time. Things looking to be pretty interesting over the next few weeks.

Help Support Us

Become a patron