2020 Football Targets

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Coincidentally, this guy is a teammate of WR commit Xavier Hutchinson.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2020/kemon-smith-241496

https://247sports.com/player/kemon-smith-46038619/

Hope we go after him hard now. Yeah, I'd really like us to land a decent juco DT along with a freshman or two to make up for the losses of Lima & Jamahl Johnson. Here's who we'll have left:

Tucker Robertson 6'3" 280# ~ there's been talk of moving him to DE
Joshua Bailey 6'2" 285# ~ to date has contributed very little
Isaiah Lee 6'0" 295# ~ played meaningful snaps in the West Virginia game as a true freshman
Kyle Krezek 6'3" 248# ~ walk-on who needs to eat a lot of cheeseburgers

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Does anyone else get sick of athletes saying the same things all the time? I'm blessed. I'm humbled. We had to overcome adversity. Blah blah blah.

Just once I want to hear an athlete say "yeah, I farted right around midfield when I took the kick to the house. I think that gave me a little extra burst of speed."

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Does anyone else get sick of athletes saying the same things all the time? I'm blessed. I'm humbled. We had to overcome adversity. Blah blah blah.

Just once I want to hear an athlete say "yeah, I farted right around midfield when I took the kick to the house. I think that gave me a little extra burst of speed."
I have read every offer and commit tweet for 2.5 years (and ISU hands out a lot). I feel bad for the ~3% that aren't blessed.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Someone needs to start making pie charts to see how successful these kids are. I bet the ones that are not blessed end up getting hurt or just don't perform well.
I used to call new ISU offers "blessings" sometimes in my articles, but there were too many people getting confused what I meant by "blessings". I quit calling offers "blessings", that's the day the fun died.

• Funny
Reactions: demoncore1031

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
I used to call new ISU offers "blessings" sometimes in my articles, but there were too many people getting confused what I meant by "blessings". I quit calling offers "blessings", that's the day the fun died.
Haha nice! You should start doing that again. That would be very humbling of you. Fight through the adversity of people not getting it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron