2020 Football Targets

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
@NATEizKING What is positions do you see ISU starting to target now? It feels like this class is getting full. Are there any names that we should be watching now?
The OP has a list of Warm targets on 247 and others who I think are High interest. Of the high, Wodtly put ISU in his top 10 and announces on Friday but is unlikely. Townsel included ISU in his top 4.

For position, I think 1. DB, 2. TE, 3a. DL, 3b. LB, 4. WR.

Definitely done at QB and have 4 OL commits. With Brock, Hall and this years commit Miyan Williams, probably done there too.

Throwing some names out to watch:
S Mason Chambers
TE Tristan Golightly
CB Chris Townsel

• Informative
Reactions: Aclone and cyyote15

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
The OP has a list of Warm targets on 247 and others who I think are High interest. Of the high, Wodtly put ISU in his top 10 and announces on Friday but is unlikely. Townsel included ISU in his top 4.

For position, I think 1. DB, 2. TE, 3a. DL, 3b. LB, 4. WR.

Definitely done at QB and have 4 OL commits. With Brock, Hall and this years commit Miyan Williams, probably done there too.

Throwing some names out to watch:
S Mason Chambers
TE Tristan Golightly
CB Chris Townsel
Any DE's to throw in there?

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Any intel on Devin Grant, Danny Striggow or Jared Ivey?
Ivey has 18 P5 offers now, haven't seen him linked to ISU at all, took Colorado official and seems to like Tennessee.
Don't know much about Grant, offered July 3rd (day after Blaise committed to Nebby) after he committed to Colorado on June 24th.
Never heard of Striggow.