2020 Football Targets

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
So, did an OL scholly suddenly open up, or did we definitely miss on Green?
We've had a couple guys transfer out and leaving a few extra spots. I don't think we missed on Green, nor would we give up his spot if we are still in the running (we still have multiple spots).

I think, like Brock Purdy, the staff found a guy they like late and moved quickly to get him. No, I don't think he'll be fighting for starts the moment he gets here, but he looks good in his tape and would be a solid late addition to the class.

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Wow, 4 OLs in the 2019 class and now 5 OLs in the 2020 class. I think we can say that the staff at least does see that improving the OL is the key to winning more games. That will be 16 scholarship Offensive Linemen next year. That is one short of being 20% of all of our scholarships.

All for the O Line. I'm not complaining. A dominant O Line makes such a huge difference for running and passing and especially considering the talent we have at RB, TE and WR. A hole to run through and time for the QB to find an open receiver will make a world of difference if we can ever get there. Just need several of these OL recruits to pan out.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclone27inQC