2020 Heisman List.....Brock Purdy?

norcalcy

Oct 20, 2010
Scary to think where we'd be without him this year. He was the difference today.

• Agree
Reactions: arobb

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Scary to think where we'd be without him this year. He was the difference today.

It's interesting because he's not exactly crazy fast and running all over the place but just a little bit of that movement throws everything off for coverage in tight situations.

He should connect on deep balls more if he is better at stepping into it.

ghyland7

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2012
Ramos at LT, Downing LG, Newell C, Hudson RG I feel fine about.. it's RT that has me a little worried. Maybe Foster takes a step up? Maybe a grad transfer?

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Ramos at LT, Downing LG, Newell C, Hudson RG I feel fine about.. it's RT that has me a little worried. Maybe Foster takes a step up? Maybe a grad transfer?
A lot of projection, but at least physically speaking that’s a competent group. We’ve had a freshman or unknown step up the past two years, hopefully that’s true next year too.

I’m bummed Glass left, i thought he could have been a good weapon next year. But Milton, Shaw, Akers, and the three TE’s are a good start. Add Wilson and Porter, and that’s a good group.

• Agree
Reactions: coolerifyoudid

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

Yeah, the left side will be good. Which I suppose is good since Purdy is right handed. The right side might be an adventure though.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
A lot of projection, but at least physically speaking that’s a competent group. We’ve had a freshman or unknown step up the past two years, hopefully that’s true next year too.

I’m bummed Glass left, i thought he could have been a good weapon next year. But Milton, Shaw, Akers, and the three TE’s are a good start. Add Wilson and Porter, and that’s a good group.

Wilson will start over Akers, I think. I’d guess our top three receivers being Shaw, Milton and Wilson, barring a grad transfer.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
we just replaced Butler (TEs and committee) and Montgomery (Hall) who many said would be a challenge.
And Lazard before that. Again, there are players in the pipeline.

I was optimistic we could replace Butler. He was more a physical freak than he was irreplaceable receiver (see his drop rate). Pettway and Jones as a duo will be harder, but Milton, Shaw, and a GT or freshman should be good.

OL improvement has distorted the DM situation, and imo the running back position contributed to a couple losses. Hall didn’t have a good day today, but he’s doing better than what we had earlier