2022 Football Targets (Offer List in OP +4)

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
which came first...we knew Rose didn't really want to follow in his brother's footsteps? Or, we accepted commitments from 3 LB's already, so Rose felt he needed to look elsewhere?

• Creative
Reactions: Aclone

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Reactions: cyclone1209

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Tawfiq would definitley be a take. You can never have too many DTs. We're still trying to turn Graciel and are also going after Orange still.
Staff wanted 18 according to CW and we still need a DB, so you take 1 of the 3 DT's and 1 of the 3 DB's and call it a day, but that's 20.

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Staff wanted 18 according to CW and we still need a DB, so you take 1 of the 3 DT's and 1 of the 3 DB's and call it a day, but that's 20.

Then there are conflicting numbers here because there are 25 scholarship seniors on the roster and the only question becomes, how many of those who aren't "super seniors" will want to come back. So far, I'm hearing Robert Hudson and Derek Schweiger as two possibilites, along with maybe one other. So that would leave us with 22 scholarships. That's not even counting Hall or maybe Isheem Young, who both might want to turn pro early, or any attrition we may have beyond those. I think we give out close to the maximum allowable.

Last edited:

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Then there are conflicting numbers here because there are 25 scholarship seniors on the roster and the only question becomes, how many of those who aren't "super seniors" will want to come back. So far, I'm hearing Robert Hudson and Derek Schweiger as two possibilites, along with maybe one other. So that would leave us with 22 scholarships. That's not even counting Hall or maybe Isheem Young, who both might want to turn pro early, or any attrition we may have beyond those. I think we give out close to the maximum allowable.
Because you can have over 85 scholarship players this year and you can't next year. How many total FR-JR are on the roster is what matters, but I don't know that number.

We could be at 92 scholarship players so 92 - 25 = 67 + 18 = 85. 92 seems plausible given how many players came back that should have left ( Eisworth, Foster, Allen, Hummel to name a few), but like I said I don't know the scholarship count.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
You’re correct. I was focusing on the “PWO” and “‘22” part, and mistyped. Thanks for pointing that out.
Sure thing. Hopefully he does commit though, I love that he’s rated that highly as both a punter and kicker. Plus the fact that he plays QB for his HS team could create some intriguing potential for trick plays down the road

Reactions: Aclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron