Apparently Guiton was a lot better than we thought.

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
Kenneth Guiton committed to Ohio State yesterday...the same guiton many on this board didn't want because he was "too slow" and "weak armed"
He must be pretty dang good to have gotten an Ohio State offer and committed.

AWOL2000

Feb 13, 2008
Lawry Crossing, TX
The article I read said he was something like their fourth choice. They lost out on a lot of other guys. And I think it will be three years behind Pryor. I don't see him leaving early unless his passing gets a lot better.

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
The article I read said he was something like their fourth choice. They lost out on a lot of other guys. And I think it will be three years behind Pryor. I don't see him leaving early unless his passing gets a lot better.

People said the same thing about Vince Young.

Not saying he'll dominate USC like VY did. OSU hasn't has much success there. And I also reallize VY hasn't exactly excelled in the pros.

Last edited:

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
People said the same thing about Vince Young.

Not saying he'll dominate USC like VY did. OSU hasn't has much success there. And I also reallize VY hasn't exactly excelled in the pros.

Just because VY has a few gead issues and he was the main qb, it is nothing to be too worried about....:wideeyed:

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona
Just comparing videos, Mimms is 10x's a better quarterback. I was not impressed with Guiton, even when we were recruiting him. McHargue, Raulston and Tettleton were all better qb's than Guiton.

StormnClone58

Jan 24, 2008
West Des Moines
cyismydog: i'm not going to call you out, but you obviously haven't done your homework before posting something like this ... also, dont try to call out others who have done their homework about this perticular athlete ... stick to basketball

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Kenneth Guiton committed to Ohio State yesterday...the same guiton many on this board didn't want because he was "too slow" and "weak armed"
He must be pretty dang good to have gotten an Ohio State offer and committed.

He was a desperation recruit for Ohio State. They needed a QB badly because there are only two on scholarship. The QB they were after committed to someone else, then they tried to steal a Miami of Ohio QB recruit, a 2-star QB. When that failed, only then did they go after Guiton, who was all ready to sign with Prairie View A&M before Ohio State bailed him out.