Bankston Transferring to the Rajun Cajuns (EDIT: Now Houston)

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I’m ok with guys transferring in and out. What I didn’t understand about this was why didn’t he want to play in the fiesta bowl. It’s going to be his only chance ever to play in a Big 6 bowl game, get the swag, enjoy a victory and then transfer. That was strange to me

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I’m ok with guys transferring in and out. What I didn’t understand about this was why didn’t he want to play in the fiesta bowl. It’s going to be his only chance ever to play in a Big 6 bowl game, get the swag, enjoy a victory and then transfer. That was strange to me

I think it gets back to the "perhaps this was mutual" thing.

Reactions: ISC

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
That's an odd move. No idea why you would want to play for Dana over Nappier. That said, he should be good at Houston.

Edit: I guess they did have Oliver a couple years back. Maybe he thinks he can get more exposure there than at Louisiana?

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
He didn't play in the Big 12 Championship game either because he didn't want to

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
That's an odd move. No idea why you would want to play for Dana over Nappier. That said, he should be good at Houston.

Edit: I guess they did have Oliver a couple years back. Maybe he thinks he can get more exposure there than at Louisiana?

With the way the last month has gone I wouldn't put too much time looking into his fit at Houston until he lines up for a snap. Still time for 2 or 3 more schools before Fall.

I wonder if you are only there a few weeks if they make you give the free clothes you get back...

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Jucos are usually not the sharpest pencils in the box. It's amazing how the Vampire sustained his program for do long prioritizing this type of recruiting.

• Agree
Reactions: ISC

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009

Just a guess with no inside info...if he went to Campbell and said he was planning on transferring after the season, I could totally see CMC telling him to just go and not allowing him to play in the bowl game.

• Agree
Reactions: cyclonedave25