Bankston Transferring to the Rajun Cajuns (EDIT: Now Houston)

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I'm amazed how this thread is still relevant anymore. Our backup DT has moved on and so should we. I wish him the best of luck but we are at a point where he was not going to be a make or break type of player for this team in 2021. This is not like Purdy or Hall transferred, we have more than capable guys to fill the role he would have if he stayed.

• Winner
Reactions: Cycl0nepower

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
I'm amazed how this thread is still relevant anymore. Our backup DT has moved on and so should we. I wish him the best of luck but we are at a point where he was not going to be a make or break type of player for this team in 2021. This is not like Purdy or Hall transferred, we have more than capable guys to fill the role he would have if he stayed.

It's the off season. Give us a break. Not like there's much college basketball talk going on here these days...

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I get this. However, the guy made one of this biggest sacks in program history. We are going to talk about where’s going. I am curious but I’m certainly not whining about it.

Help Support Us

Become a patron