[Added Jason Essex] 2022 Class Breakdown

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I think this is our QB in the 2022 cycle. And you know what? I'd be excited about it, need to keep developing some guys from greater DSM. And Michigan has offered according to rivals. Lefty who can sling it and run some.

As of a story from today, Dailey said the staff isn’t consistently contacting him. Sounds like we have kind of moved on.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Is ISU losing steam with Trevon Howard? We're still warm, but Arizona and MSU are now warmer. Did losing DK take away our chances with Howard?

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
I don’t get why some folks put so much faith in “warms” and crystal balls.

You said something similar about Allar and Penn St. shortly before he actually committed to Penn St. I get they’re not 100% accurate but they typically give a pretty good feel about a recruit.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
You said something similar about Allar and Penn St. shortly before he actually committed to Penn St. I get they’re not 100% accurate but they typically give a pretty good feel about a recruit.
Actually, I quoted that on Allar, from one of those experts. That’s what the link was for. So much for that getting a “pretty good feel”.

They can’t read a kid’s mind, and they’re just giving their best impressions of what a kid just told them.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Actually, I quoted that on Allar, from one of those experts. That’s what the link was for. So much for that getting a “pretty good feel”.

They can’t read a kid’s mind, and they’re just giving their best impressions of what a kid just told them.

The below comment is you quoting an expert? And I believe those experts "giving their best impressions" gave "a pretty good feel" that Allar would be committing to Penn St.

I don’t pay much attention to how “Warms” and “Crystal Balls” appear.

• Agree
Reactions: DhaCheann

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
No, it isn’t. Try harder.

Nice retort. I don’t need to try very hard to see that you measure your self value by how many people on the internet you can convince that you know more than those who get paid to follow recruiting.

I’m done wasting time conversing with you now, keep doing you though.

Reactions: DhaCheann

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Nice retort. I don’t need to try very hard to see that you measure your self value by how many people on the internet you can convince that you know more than those who get paid to follow recruiting.

I’m done wasting time conversing with you now, keep doing you though.
LOL! You got that out of a reply I had about fifteen seconds to post? That wasn’t a “retort”, it was a “holyshitIneedtosaysomethingquick” reply.

I tell you that I included a link, and you ask me if a post I made that did not include a link is the one I was referring to. Which was a whole dozen or so posts up.

I don’t claim to know more that the “experts”. I do, however, recognize when assumptions about their reliability are flawed.

Second thing first, iirc, CMC said recently that they’d be slowing the process down a bit this year. Take that as you will.

As far as Allar, apparently he’s said himself that he hasn’t narrowed anything down yet.

Since I have more time now, here is the relevant portion:

[Penn State and Notre Dame have been in the most consistent contact with Allar and while some think a recent offer from the Irish put them in the driver’s seat, there is some chatter that the Nittany Lions have had the edge for a while and still have a very real fighting chance to land his commitment. [BOLD]Allar said he hasn’t narrowed anything down yet and wants to do more virtual visits, and could take visits on his own, before a pledge.[/BOLD]
Then Allar apparently committed to Penn State about ten seconds later. Which shows just how good these guys are at knowing what a 17 year old kid is thinking.