Bracketology 2024

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021
Assuming we don’t get a 1-seed. Is it possible UNC passes Houston (if UNC wins tonight) on the seed list and gets the South region and ship Houston west? That would open up the South for ISU.

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
Jay Williams said Houston should be the fourth of the 1-seeds after today's outcome. With that line of thinking, Purdue lost so I suppose that would put them as the first 2-seed, right?

My main point: all these talking heads don't know jack squat, but the lack of respect given the best league in the land is tiresome.

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Jay Williams said Houston should be the fourth of the 1-seeds after today's outcome. With that line of thinking, Purdue lost so I suppose that would put them as the first 2-seed, right?

My main point: all these talking heads don't know jack squat, but the lack of respect given the best league in the land is tiresome.
And Jay Bilas just said UNC has a 1 seen no matter what happens in their game
Probably true but yah, seems like a double standard for Big 12. Can’t ever lose

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
Tell my why NC deserves the fourth #1 seed instead of ISU? I will hang up and listen.
ISU ncsos 324 UNC ncsos 26 it may not matter to us, but it matters to the people that are seeding the teams. Personally I think we deserve the 1 seed, but the it's the NCAA we are talking about

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021

I thought it was ridiculous how they crushed Houston and then in the next breath said Purdue’s loss shouldn’t hurt them too much cause it was a last second shot. They lost to a way shittier team in Wisconsin

• Agree
Reactions: BigLame

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.

Jay Williams also ruined a promising NBA career by d!cking around on a motorcycle. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

bradcyclone

Jan 25, 2009
Give Iowa State the 2 seed as some of the 4 seeds that a one seed could play in the Sweet 16 will be Duke, Kansas, and Kentucky.

Cydwinder

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 9, 2010
London, UK
ISU ncsos 324 UNC ncsos 26 it may not matter to us, but it matters to the people that are seeding the teams. Personally I think we deserve the 1 seed, but the it's the NCAA we are talking about
I don’t understand the focus on the NCSOS. It’s a factor to consider I guess, but this is a full season resume. The overall is the only thing that really makes sense to me.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron