***Breece Hall Thread***

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Does the NFL already have it outlined who their more national/bigger coverage games will be or do they set that up as the season goes on and a team is more successful/popular?

With all of the Rodgers hype and it being a New York team I'd think they'd want to get as many eyeballs as possible.
Dont the Bills and Jets play on the first Monday night game? That's a pretty big stage.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Wouldn't like that add, selfishly want Hall to get his all. With a pretty good passing game, the Jets are going to be more balanced this year and I don't want Cook cutting into Hall's carries in what shapes up to be a huge year for him.
I hear you. In a perfect world I would agree with you. But I also selfishly want what is best for Breece's long term health. Having a back like Cook might be the perfect thing for both Breece and the Jets. Breece could ease back in, more allow his ACL to heal tighter, be stronger, and gain his running confidence again without all the pressure.

• Agree
Reactions: NENick

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I’m going to watch more Jets football this fall than I have in my entire life.

KCCI and WHO should be petitioning their respective networks for every Jets and Niners game they can get their hands on. Then Kc then Viking, then Detroit (didn't forget Montgomery)

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

Awesome!

Somehow I also thought of Winston Churchill's gaff when he flashed the "Victory" sign to the press, during the German invasion of France, with his hand held backwards. LOL