Breece Hall makes Freshman AA on 247 Sports

clone4sure

Sep 5, 2014
RB – Breece Hall, Iowa State

247Sports Freshman All Americans

Iowa State waved goodbye to David Montgomery and hello to Hall, one of two four-star running backs the Cyclones signed last cycle. The Kansas native rushed for 842 yards and nine touchdowns, eclipsing the 100-yard mark four times. Congratulations Breece !

Last edited:

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I will be pissed if he isn't Freshman All-American. He's easily the best freshman back this year. If he started from beginning of the season he'd have 1000 yards and double digit TD's.

• Winner
Reactions: cyclones12321

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
he was really impressive, a better OL would have helped him have more positive carries. They were routinely completely blow up in the KSU game.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
He did not play like a typical freshman. Bright future.

The game was likely a bit fast to start the year so the holes weren't there but you could tell by the YAC and his ability to stay 'forward' that there was some potential there.

Very impressive once he got out in space and got that place where he was just playing the game.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
I'm hoping he bulks up a little bit this off season. He has real potential to be an All-Big 12 caliber running back, and adding a little bit of muscle mass will benefit him tremendously, and that's even after a solid freshman year!

• Agree
Reactions: CYCLNST8

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I'm hoping he bulks up a little bit this off season. He has real potential to be an All-Big 12 caliber running back, and adding a little bit of muscle mass will benefit him tremendously, and that's even after a solid freshman year!
I’m figuring that with another full offseason of S&C, he’ll be a little stringer and a little faster. Neither one is gonna hurt.

• Agree
Reactions: jcisuclones

pulse

Mar 24, 2006

I take it you mean potential 1st team, because he already is All-Big12 Caliber 2nd Team. Chuba and Pooka were 1st team.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I take it you mean potential 1st team, because he already is All-Big12 Caliber 2nd Team. Chuba and Pooka were 1st team.

Chuba returning is questionable but I don't mind as it's fun to watch good running backs go to work.

Outside of a broken assignment that he took to the house, ISU held him in check last season.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
I don't the staff will try to add that much more muscle on him; maybe 5-10 more pounds (210-215lbs). They'll want to keep him lean so he can keep his speed and quickness.

He is already plenty strong, his legs may be some of the strongest on the team. I think his main focus is acceleration and agility for this offseason.

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
I don't the staff will try to add that much more muscle on him; maybe 5-10 more pounds (210-215lbs). They'll want to keep him lean so he can keep his speed and quickness.

He is already plenty strong, his legs may be some of the strongest on the team. I think his main focus is acceleration and agility for this offseason.
Yes, that’s what I’m thinking. Not too much weight, but I definitely thinking packing on a little bit of muscle mass would benefit him.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron