[Commitment watch] '21 DE Jayden Gray

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
This. Reminds me so much of Bailey. Probably a little bigger at this point in HS. But the same kind of aggressiveness and motor.
To be honest, a few weeks ago I would have been happy to flip a coin between Gray and the kid who got away to Wisconsin. Bollers is a little more physically developed right now, but in a couple of years that’ll make no difference.

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
You can tell he is used to be better than everyone else cause his only move is the bullrush. But different techniques can be taught. I think he looks like a really good pick up if we get him
Actually saw a swim move a few times if you watch the whole video. He also spun off guys at times.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Seems like we got a good one here! Yet another example where I think if this kid had all the usual regional summer camps and showcases - - many more schools may have offerred. Love his size and frame.

Sidenote with the DE group. I am real excited to see the development of Blake Peterson #91. When he has gotten in the game, he looks massive. Probably McDonald's height but about 35 lbs heavier of muscle. Looks like a player who is going to contribute soon.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron