[Committing Oct. 31] CB Myles Purchase

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
I don't know the odds of this even being an issue, but is he an either/or with Shafeek Smith or would they both be takes if they both wanted to be Cyclones?

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
I don't know the odds of this even being an issue, but is he an either/or with Shafeek Smith or would they both be takes if they both wanted to be Cyclones?
I honestly don't know. I think they may both be takes as of now, Purchase is definitely a take. They are guys that the staff will probably make room for.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Committing next Saturday. Cyclones are sitting pretty.

What do you guys think? I think he would be the steal of the class.
I’m not sure how to read him. On tape, his interceptions aren’t all on horrible throws like Biglow’s were—but a lot of them are. He seems to have a really good eye for the ball and he hits, but at 5’10” I’d like to have a better idea what his top end speed is.

Check back with me after he commits. If he picks K-State, clearly he’s too slow. ;)

• Funny
Reactions: BACyclone

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
MildCrispAmberpenshell-size_restricted.gif

• Winner
Reactions: 3GenClone

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
I’m not sure how to read him. On tape, his interceptions aren’t all on horrible throws like Biglow’s were—but a lot of them are. He seems to have a really good eye for the ball and he hits, but at 5’10” I’d like to have a better idea what his top end speed is.

Check back with me after he commits. If he picks K-State, clearly he’s too slow. ;)
He would be one of the fastest players on the team. His top end speed was tracked at 21.5 mph his Junior year. that's flying.

Reactions: superiorcyclone

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009

This kid 100% looks like a KSU CB. This will be a major get if we can snag him. We may regret not jumping in on the Smith kid from Waukee. With Iowa's recent decommit, they may be close to offering.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Could use a peavy lock-down tackler right about now. Having said that I think Anthony Johnson is playing great football recently.

Getting this kid would be a really nice get!

Reactions: cyclone4L

PsychedCy09

Jul 8, 2018
He would be one of the fastest players on the team. His top end speed was tracked at 21.5 mph his Junior year. that's flying.
Purchase would be my pick at CB like his tape and Shafeek looks so small on tape, granted we’ve had success with shorter guys in the past. Are you sure he’d be faster then Beau Freyler? He has probably the quickest closing speed I’ve seen in a recent commit.

Help Support Us

Become a patron