[Committing Oct. 31] CB Myles Purchase

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I don’t remember getting to many players out of Colorado. Do we have a coach on staff from that area that has an in? Suprised he was not scooped up by a Pac 12 school like ASU

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I don’t remember getting to many players out of Colorado. Do we have a coach on staff from that area that has an in? Suprised he was not scooped up by a Pac 12 school like ASU
Looks like ASU has signed a grand total of two Colorado HS players across the last five classes—and both were tall but pretty low ranked offensive tackles. I don’t think ASU spends much time in Colorado. Oklahoma and Texas (and KState) are more active there.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Looks like ASU has signed a grand total of two Colorado HS players across the last five classes—and both were tall but pretty low ranked offensive tackles. I don’t think ASU spends much time in Colorado. Oklahoma and Texas (and KState) are more active there.

It’s like Colorado quit the big 12 but has yet to explore new recruiting grounds. Very strange

A_storm_is_comin

Jan 9, 2021
I just rewatched Purchases's highlights. How is this dude not a low 4 star at least? I guess it doesn't matter when he steps on campus. My point is I'm sick of hearing how much more talented teams are then us based on stars. I bet if Alabama recruited this kid it would bump him up a star. Idiot's like me check his offer list without watching the tape and think why are we wasting a scholarship. That's why I do not coach football.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I just rewatched Purchases's highlights. How is this dude not a low 4 star at least? I guess it doesn't matter when he steps on campus. My point is I'm sick of hearing how much more talented teams are then us based on stars. I bet if Alabama recruited this kid it would bump him up a star. Idiot's like me check his offer list without watching the tape and think why are we wasting a scholarship. That's why I do not coach football.

Well you would have been one of the few on here not excited about his commitment then.

Reactions: kcbob79clone