Corey Dunn tore his Achilles; what's behind him heading into camp

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
I agree on the no punting and they should make that the theme of this year. Iowa State Football: No Punting Necessary

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Don't take everything so seriously. It's a game, have fun with it.

On one hand, it's lame and unoriginal.

On the other, it gets under the skin of the Hawkeye fans I know. Like not "that's so dumb" under the skin, but more like "how dare you talk trash about THE Iowa Hawkeyes?" under the skin.

It's a tough call.

Reactions: jcyclonee

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I would think a torn Achilles would be pretty much the end of a kickers career. I suppose depending on which leg.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
My first thought also...here's hoping the team will play so well that being the designated punter will be the most superfluous job on the team. :D
You must be new to ISU football. We start almost every game with a 3 and out. Either that or we come out red hot and get a TD on the opening drive. But a lot of games start with a 3 and out. Let's hope that's another thing that soon changes under Campbell.

• Agree
Reactions: casey1973

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Well...we gave it a good shot. Season's over. Darn it all...we were just one good punter away from a perfect season too. Such a shame. Guess I'll read a good book this fall to pass the time.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
You must be new to ISU football. We start almost every game with a 3 and out. Either that or we come out red hot and get a TD on the opening drive. But a lot of games start with a 3 and out. Let's hope that's another thing that soon changes under Campbell.
No. I'm not new to Cyclone Football. I'm expecting good things this year with our OC back from the NFL. I see no reason to expect numerous 3 & outs. If that happens in our first game or two, I will come back here and humbly eat crow.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron