Cyclone Football Twitter

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
So is Villanova far superior to Iowa State? Because he have a ton of ISU graduates - even on this very board - who can't make that distinction. Many also don't know the difference between 'moot' and 'mute' or 'berth' and 'birth' or don't know that 'biased' is what you are when you have 'bias'. Need I go on?

Let's cut the kid some slack.
As someone who decided to learn a second language English is legit hard.

• Haha
Reactions: jmb

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Jamie with the snark:

Saw that tweet, too, and literally laughed out loud. Go Jamie!
As for the video he and Wendy put out, I get he had to preach patience and 2025 gives alot of time for things to develop, for example. But in the back of my mind, I still worry that so many teams will use that as negative recruiting against us if indeed it takes almost 3-4 years to resolve.

Mississippi Clone

Aug 6, 2016
Saw that tweet, too, and literally laughed out loud. Go Jamie!
As for the video he and Wendy put out, I get he had to preach patience and 2025 gives alot of time for things to develop, for example. But in the back of my mind, I still worry that so many teams will use that as negative recruiting against us if indeed it takes almost 3-4 years to resolve.
I can't imagine it will take 3-4 years to resolve, I'm willing to bet Texas and OU will play in the SEC next year. They will either lawyer their way out of the agreement or just pay it. Then things will happen quickly, they will have to. They may be bad for ISU or good, but there will be answers way before 3-4 years from now

• Agree
Reactions: Aclone and cyadict

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
I can't imagine it will take 3-4 years to resolve, I'm willing to bet Texas and OU will play in the SEC next year. They will either lawyer their way out of the agreement or just pay it. Then things will happen quickly, they will have to. They may be bad for ISU or good, but there will be answers way before 3-4 years from now

While I tend to agree with you, didnt TX and OU 'just' apply for acceptance into the SEC but it stated for the 2025-2026 school year? Or would that be done to save face and they'll actually get their lawyers working on it and 're-apply' for sooner?
(p.s. why does it bug me to type the word 'sooner' now?)

• Creative
Reactions: cyhiphopp

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
While I tend to agree with you, didnt TX and OU 'just' apply for acceptance into the SEC but it stated for the 2025-2026 school year? Or would that be done to save face and they'll actually get their lawyers working on it and 're-apply' for sooner?
(p.s. why does it bug me to type the word 'sooner' now?)
That is actually the blueprint everyone in the Big 8 should follow.

Shop yourself out to the other conferences. When you get an offer then apply for admission July 1st 2025. It's understood you may be coming earlier depending on the lawyers.

That way conference doesn't disolve and everyone gets paid while looking for a safe place to land and your future conference can add you into upcoming media rights negotiations.

**** Texa$ and OU. Let them sit in the Big XII until the excitement of moving to a new conference wears off.

Last edited: