David Irving

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Between Irving and Elliot, the Cowboys may have the two biggest knuckleheads in the NFL.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Most people on here hate Stephen A., but he right about the Cowboys. Can't win the big game with the players they have.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Most people on here hate Stephen A., but he right about the Cowboys. Can't win the big game with the players they have.
Disagree. Zeke is awesome but they have other backs who have shown to be pretty productive as well. All they need is small defensive adjustments. Their offense is awesome. Dez could be replaced IMO. Now when Whitten goes... that will be devastating.

Last edited:
Reactions: IceCyIce

cycfan

Nov 8, 2006

To each his own I guess. I don't get it. Smoking weed means so much to you that you throw away millions of dollars and an NFL contract? Maybe he is getting advice from Rickey Williams.

Peter

Feb 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
To each his own I guess. I don't get it. Smoking weed means so much to you that you throw away millions of dollars and an NFL contract? Maybe he is getting advice from Rickey Williams.
The NFL weed policy is ridiculous but, yes, definitely a puzzling career move. Irving seems to march to the beat of his own drum though. An interesting guy to say the least.

• Agree
Reactions: PsychedCy09