David Montgomery live on YouTube

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Just listening now--quite an amount of humility from DM to say Hall is better now than he was.

He's not wrong but still imo very mature.

Anyone who's had a coach that snapped knows what it's like to also have to try to hold back laughter in the moment re: when CMC hit the water bottle and it splashed.

Reactions: motorcy90

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
The thing that DM and Hall have in common is not only their ability to make something out of nothing, but the fact they almost always seem to fall forward for 2 yards more when they are tackled. They seem to generally avoid the stand up hit, or they are the one delivering it.

LeviRStev

Sep 8, 2020
David was/is not happy with the Chuck Bruce thing.
Matt Campbell can get very angry and eats a strict diet.
David does not like Chicago-style pizza.

It was a fun listen, maybe a tad too much laughing into the mic from one of the hosts.

Glad you enjoyed it. You'll have to forgive me for the laughing into the mic. I was having a lot of fun, and admittedly was doing a terrible job of staying composed haha.

zcecsch

Feb 6, 2021
Thanks. Maybe I’ll try again. I tried once, but just couldn’t handle those WRNL buffoons.

It did take a bit for it to really get going, but about halfway through or so, once Deshaunte started talking, you could tell that David got comfortable and started to open up more.

Reactions: Aclone