DE Josh Johnson

cyclonejk

Jun 20, 2008
I was just curious if that defensive end that is currently a "soft commit" to Kansas State is worthy of a scholarship or not? He definitely has some size to him at 6'8" 265. Didnt know if we would have a place for him being he could move to OL also. Just curious if he is worth of a scholarship since I saw K-State is the only school that has offered one so far.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
I was just curious if that defensive end that is currently a "soft commit" to Kansas State is worthy of a scholarship or not? He definitely has some size to him at 6'8" 265. Didnt know if we would have a place for him being he could move to OL also. Just curious if he is worth of a scholarship since I saw K-State is the only school that has offered one so far.

According to some here, size means more than athletic ability. But yes he is worth the offer and I am pretty sure the staff has been in contact with him

cyfan15

Oct 23, 2006
I bet we will try to get DeAndre Williams and either Josh Johnson or Colton Nash to finish off our OL recruiting.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
didnt we have a RB named josh johnson who was kicked off the team a couple years ago? i think he played HS ball with rashawn parker

Yep. Dan talked him up to be the next Walter Payton and than he got in trouble and got kicked off the team

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
Yep. Dan talked him up to be the next Walter Payton and than he got in trouble and got kicked off the team

You got the beginning and end of the story correct. You left out the middle part where he got enough playing time to prove that he wasn't the answer at RB.