Did I miss something?

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Wikipedia is almost useless with the fact anyone can perform any sort of updates. And I bet I know who made that change - the same guy that has posted a silly petition in about 20 threads now.

Cyclonick182

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando, FL
Wikipedia is a great liesure(Sp?) source of info but not reliable for anything more than casual interests. No doubt this is false information.

CyForPresident

Mar 28, 2006
Cornlands of Ayuxwa
Wikipedia is almost useless with the fact anyone can perform any sort of updates. And I bet I know who made that change - the same guy that has posted a silly petition in about 20 threads now.

My major professor would disagree. He thinks it is the greatest tool ever. He uses it for everything.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Would it not be more fitting if someone edited Gene's? Put a picture of a yellow monkey humping a football on it or something...

That's true, I could think of some worthwhile changes to make to Gene's page.

But come on, look how cool Ditka looks.

Edit: I think I just found a new avatar.

wsrgohawks

Sep 13, 2008
Rural Bremer County
I'm sorry, but let's get real....why would Turner Gill accept a job here? If he stays at Buffalo another year and has a good year, he could have just about any job he wanted. I'm sorry, but Iowa St. is NOT a good job, and anyone that left another school to take it is crazy.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
i posted the petition in only like 7 threads lol... but no i didnt edit it, but that would be a dream come true... but since you brought it up... SIGN MY PETITION! :yes::biglaugh:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron