Directions~Mapquest

clonefan1

Aug 7, 2006
Anybody else try using Mapquest for directions to One Arrowhead Dr and it says it can't find it? Mapquest is a piece of S*** in my opinion!

Should I be inputing something different?

Thanks!

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Use that link i gave ya. Bing found it superbly just by searching for Arrowhead

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
We will be comin up from South on 435. Anyone familiar with coming in the back way? Exit 65 > Sin-A-Bar Rd> Blue Ridge Cut Off. Looks good on paper but they may change flow of traffic for game day.

jjisu

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines
never been that way for a game at Arrowhead but i take that way for the royals.
Should work out i would guess.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I have been to several Cheifs games, and it is always easy to get to and into the stadium.

Yes, me too. Don't look for somewhere to eat close by after the game though. We usually keep driving until we get to North KC before eating.

Rods79

Nov 27, 2006
Des Moines
We will be comin up from South on 435. Anyone familiar with coming in the back way? Exit 65 > Sin-A-Bar Rd> Blue Ridge Cut Off. Looks good on paper but they may change flow of traffic for game day.

That is one of the routes listed in the ISU/KSU information...would doubt that they would lead you astray.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/misc/ksu_isu_parkinginfo.pdf

For those of you trying any back way routes (like I usually do for Royals games...E Cleaver II Blvd-Leeds Tfwy-Stadium Dr.) might want to heed caution. Most likely you will be ushered into one of the KSU gates, and you know how much that would suck. I was thinking about doing that and turning off on Raytown Rd to head to Gate 4, but I see a purple lane obstacle called Gate 5. Any word on that?

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
If you can find me in the crowd, I will be happy to talk to any of you. Im the greek man in cardinal and gold.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron