Farmageddon 2025 - Ireland

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Now that I think of it, I usually stopped on the Sainsbury's (Scottish supermarket) to pick up refreshments after a hard day of wandering around.

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
Get your passport early. Takes longer than you think!
I don't know we got both of ours within about 3 months from applications, if even that. was prepared to have them take awhile because that's all you would see about them taking forever.

nrg4isu

Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
Now that I think of it, I usually stopped on the Sainsbury's (Scottish supermarket) to pick up refreshments after a hard day of wandering around.
I'm more of a Tesco guy. I have fond memories of using a hiking backpack to haul groceries a mile back to our flat in 2003. On one occasion a case of Carlsberg spilled open and a can was punctured. Only one thing to do really, shotgunned that MFer right outside the entrance. good times.

• Haha
Reactions: pourcyne

13stsurvivor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 17, 2024
Went to Ireland several years ago and stayed one night with an older couple who took us to a rugby match the next day. Sat next to the husband and he said he went to an American football game when he visited his son in the states. He enjoyed it but the thing that bothered him the most is how they stopped the whole game just so the smallest guy on the team could come out and kick the ball. I laughed my ass off.

• Haha
Reactions: NWICY and nrg4isu

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA

That's Big Brother for you. I was reading about the Cyclones game in Ireland, switch over to YouTube and this pops up in my selections. I have never been to Ireland and don't watch travel videos. hmmm

Last edited:

hoosman

Sep 4, 2006
Davenport
We went to Kilkenny several years ago and it was awesome. They have a Smithwicks brewery there. The people were so easy going. Played some snooker and a guy showed us a potato farm with a "fairy fort" . We didnt spend time in Dublin though. I am getting my passport and will try for a return for O'Farmagedden.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron