SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Tailgate 1 Menu -

Jerk Chicken
Chipolte Chicken Nachos
Carmel Apple Crisp
Peach Sweet Tea (Peach Crown version)
Beer - hopefully my Tavour shipment arrives in time but some varied selection of IPAs
Probably some healthy stuff that my wife adds

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
What’s everyone do to keep hot food warm when you don’t have power at your tailgate? Say I just have a crockpot (that would be hot when we leave) that I want to keep warm for a few hours max after we arrive.

spierceisu

Jan 28, 2007
Ankeny
What’s everyone do to keep hot food warm when you don’t have power at your tailgate? Say I just have a crockpot (that would be hot when we leave) that I want to keep warm for a few hours max after we arrive.
I have a very small portable propane grill that I can turn on low and turn it on and off to keep things from burning.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Maybe that was the brat guys issue. Keeping it warm.

• Haha
Reactions: urb1

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
They make things that hook into vehicle plug ins.