FB Season Tix Update from Pollard

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I won't be buying this year. The price has finally caught up to me. I will be watching and Tailgating from my garage where I have a 60 inch TV. Props to those who do go to the games and buy season tickets. I just can't justify missing vacations and so on to pay that much for football. Might hit up an individual game though. BTW I am in no way dogging Iowa State for this. It's the price of doing business in major college athletics now.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Just looking around the stadium. It looks like they've sold more in the cheap seats this year but a lot of better (higher price) tickets are still available. Interesting. That means they might be nearing a record but the avg price might be down.

• Agree
Reactions: Remo Gaggi

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
I won't be buying this year. The price has finally caught up to me. I will be watching and Tailgating from my garage where I have a 60 inch TV. Props to those who do go to the games and buy season tickets. I just can't justify missing vacations and so on to pay that much for football. Might hit up an individual game though. BTW I am in no way dogging Iowa State for this. It's the price of doing business in major college athletics now.
tenor.gif

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
Just looking around the stadium. It looks like they've sold more in the cheap seats this year but a lot of better (higher price) tickets are still available. Interesting. That means they might be nearing a record but the avg price might be down.

How are you seeing which seats are still available?

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

KnappShack

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown

It confirms ISU fans are cheap asses.

Not that we needed that confirmed again.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
It confirms ISU fans are cheap asses.

Not that we needed that confirmed again.

Iowa State fans are very practical. We aren't going to spend all available funds on a sport. This isn't Alabama. Sporting ticket sales are down and the economy is down a little right now it appears so we are still holding in fairly well. The new found success helps a lot.