Finally...

dfwcy

Oct 20, 2008
Since obviously you missed this (again and again and again--see above) or are ignoring it, Scout and Rivals are hardly a reliable authority on whether a player has any offers or not.

what are they? and where is the proof?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Actually, I was looking for your "proof" that he hasn't got any. Personally, since those sites said we hadn't offered him, I think they'd be a little discredited. :biggrin:

that one's pretty obvious.

dfwcy

Oct 20, 2008
It is EXTREMELY rare for a team to spend the money to bring you in on one of their limited, official visits and NOT offer.

I read that this past visit was on his dime and he came here to talk with GC to ask him to give him a chance since he has had some issues out in JUCO.

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006

Rivals and Scout collect that information usually from the recruits, They particularly dont stay up to date on JUCO prospects. So essentially you have to beable to get ahold of the recruit, if you cant, then you have nothing but maybe their JUCO or Highschool coaches report. I've seen those things so far fetched by guys that I Know being on there, Coaches lie, players lie... its all about getting attention.
Darius has indeed been recruited, By Pac 10, By Big 12.. Dont worry about that.

As far as the stars.. dont worry about them either, just know that this kid has natural ability