Football Season Ticket Renewal and Prices

DMCYFAN

Nov 27, 2006
First time buyer here - anyone know when we can expect communication about where we are in line to select seats/parking? I was assuming after Friday's deadline we'd have some communication by now. Lot of time left, just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. When I log in it doesn't show me anything different than pre-deadline, just curious about how it usually rolls out, I'm assuming it's an e-mail I should be watching for vs. logging in every few days (or hours :) )?

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
First time buyer here - anyone know when we can expect communication about where we are in line to select seats/parking? I was assuming after Friday's deadline we'd have some communication by now. Lot of time left, just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. When I log in it doesn't show me anything different than pre-deadline, just curious about how it usually rolls out, I'm assuming it's an e-mail I should be watching for vs. logging in every few days (or hours :) )?
It will be a week or two, at least, and then by donor level. The higher the donor the quicker the response, as that is how Seat selection goes also.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DMCYFAN

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
It will be a week or two, at least, and then by do or level. The higher the do or the quicker the response, as that is how Seay selection goes also.
Wife and I are first time season ticket holders and Cyclone Club members who bought tickets the day they became available. Still no info available on our "rank" within our donor class. But I trust the process.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Wife and I are first time season ticket holders and Cyclone Club members who bought tickets the day they became available. Still no info available on our "rank" within our donor class. But I trust the process.
Lol, unsure why my “n”s in donor are not showing up. Just noticed that.

How many seats did you buy? If 2, you should be ok since there are usually gaps that can get you decent ones. 4 is a little more difficult.

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
Lol, unsure why my “n”s in donor are not showing up. Just noticed that.

How many seats did you buy? If 2, you should be ok since there are usually gaps that can get you decent ones. 4 is a little more difficult.
Snagged 4 so we can bring friends/family with. Not too picky about where we get our seats, so I'm not terribly concerned.

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
With all the hype around '21 season and the pent up, post-pandemic (hopefully) demand, I don't think ticket price increases will make much of a dent sales. What is the official sold-out number for season tickets?

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
Pollard tweeted out an update on season tickets sold. I'm actually a little surprised this isn't higher but still solid numbers.

Didn't they use to sell 10,000 student seats or am I recalling incorrectly?

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Didn't they use to sell 10,000 student seats or am I recalling incorrectly?

Pretty sure its been 8k for awhile. You could make a good case for increasing that, but we'd probably need to put more seats in the NEZ to do that.

HardcoreClone

Jul 28, 2006
Isn't this a pretty good number, with 4 months still remaining before 1st game? Obviously people may be on the fence due to COVID or financial uncertainty.

cyclone87

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2011
Ames, IA
What number is a season ticket sellout? Wonder if we get there for the first time since the stadium expanded.

Last edited: