Going to Stillwater - 2020 COVID-19 Style

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
The more I read this post the closer I get to clicking BUY on Stubhub...

Do it! Never know how long it will be to see a game like this (top 20 match-up on the road) again, as a Cyclone fan...:eek:

Sounds like we'll be at Eskimo Joe's before and maybe after the game, if there's enough room!

Last time I was in Stillwater for the game, I sat next to Kevin Lazard at Eskimo Joe's and had a good time. Great guy.
If it's still there, we had some good burgers the night before at the Garage.

Looks like the Garage is still there just a block from Eskimo Joe's. May have to try that out, too!

Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Do it! Never know how long it will be to see a game like this (top 20 match-up on the road) again, as a Cyclone fan...:eek:

Sounds like we'll be at Eskimo Joe's before and maybe after the game, if there's enough room!

Looks like the Garage is still there just a block from Eskimo Joe's. May have to try that out, too!
Joe's was cool before the game for sure. OSU's band came in.
There are multiple bartops there, so go early and find one ya like.

Reactions: cstrunk

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Also, if any of you sit in the ISU section bring ear plugs. OSU shoots a cannon off right by you and its loud.
Dont worry about it though if we shut em out. :campbell:

ZZZ

Feb 10, 2013
Ames, IA
Bumping this thread as I am considering going to Stillwater for the game this fall. Hotels seem fairly limited. Any luck in the past staying in Stillwater or doing Airbnb/VRBO?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Thread is a hell of a throw back. Going to games that year was such a strange but in some ways really cool experience. What a year for ISU football.

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
Bumping this thread as I am considering going to Stillwater for the game this fall. Hotels seem fairly limited. Any luck in the past staying in Stillwater or doing Airbnb/VRBO?
You do have more options than you might normally if you are open to staying outside Stillwater. OKC is an easy drive nearby and the Sooners are at WVU that weekend.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron