Hawkeye FB Schedule

cyclone82

Sep 22, 2022
Have not seen any rankings yet. Roads games at Utah, Kansas, W VA an home games vs TX Tech, K State and UCF. I guarantee you it will be tetter than 3rd from bottom.
Cyclones schedule will be against better teams than the Sukeyes

• Haha
Reactions: yowza

JayV

Really Big Member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 28, 2012
Anyone ever do a "Where are they now" type follow-up on that Hawkeyes on my belly guy?
Does he know he's become a meme and an adjective for at least a third of that fanbase?

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
I saw an article power ranking the B1G. It had Iowa as the #6 team in the conference. So out of 18 teams, 12 of them are expected to be weaker than Iowa. Of course who knows if the writer looked at the schedules first and realized who Iowa will face. Of the 5 teams ranked higher in the conference, Iowa plays one of them. So, this guy in theory thinks they would be favored in 8 conference games.

The Big 12 is going to be 16 teams now. These bigger conferences just lead to huge schedule imbalances that really seem to negate any sense of fairness. From one year to the next, we might have a better team. But if the schedule rotation is unfavorable, your results with that "better" team are likely to be fewer wins. Oh well, this iteration will likely be short-lived anyway. No doubt in 2 or 3 years, there will be another new shakeup.

Help Support Us

Become a patron