I NEED YOUR HELP! Questions for Media Day

247cy

Nov 14, 2006
Spring Hill, KS
What players are taking charge and becoming leaders of the team?

The answer to this question is what I'd most like to hear. I don't think you'll get a good answer if you ask it straight up, as I don't know if they've elected captains yet.

Maybe instead you could ask the new guys if they have someone on the team they look up to, and inversely ask the vets who they've taken under their wing.

Good leaders can make all the difference, especially in close games, which I hope we have more of in year 2 of Chizik.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
I would ask him how he likes the discipline and character of this football team. Seeing how important that is these days I think it is an important question to ask.

d30fan

Jul 6, 2007
Keeping good staff on board has historically been a problem at ISU. How comfortable are you with the stability of your current staff and what do you try to do to keep them on board beyond money?

usedcarguy

Apr 12, 2008
Ames
Boxers or Briefs?

Crinkle or fold?

Wal-Mart or Target?

Coke or Pepsi?

Ok, ok, ok, just kidding. For the more serious ones:

"How are you adapting to Iowa winters?"

Maybe I'll just give up for now........:biggrin:

TedKumsher

Aug 30, 2007
Ames
Jeremy's has asked me to cover Cyclone Media Day for CycloneFanatic this Saturday.

As a public service, I'm looking to see what you as fans want to know. Leave me your questions in the comments, and I'll try to work them in on Saturday - if appropriate and deemed suitable.
I think you're spoofing us! After all, how do you expect to ask questions if you're CYlent, Bob?

(I couldn't resist) :notworthy:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron