IKENNA EZEOGU COMMITS!

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Just one thing that I want to be sure to say before Mario Eugenio picks us (or doesn’t)…

In some ways, I like Ikenna more than I do Mario (please note the qualifier).

He’s longer, just as athletic, he’s simply not as polished. That said, I’d gleefully take both of them. And bring along R Mason Thomas for the sack party too!

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Nebraska must really be in a tough spot if Frosty can't really initiate much for excitement.
Honestly makes tou wonder if Gunnerson was just one year younger if he would have given us more thought. I know he's a Nebraska fan, but Nebraska is still a dumpster.

I can't wait for OU to annihilate Big Red.

Clone83

Mar 25, 2006
… Nebraska must really be in a tough spot if Frosty can't really initiate much for excitement.
Omaha.com lead articles the last two days:

Nebraska’s top HS recruit to Missouri

Lewis Central tight end to Kansas State

Interest but no offer for LC’s Brayden Loftin from Nebraska and Iowa State (I see many Ivy League offers). Last year top-ranked LC tight end Fidone did sign with Nebraska.

Reactions: isutrevman

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Honestly makes tou wonder if Gunnerson was just one year younger if he would have given us more thought. I know he's a Nebraska fan, but Nebraska is still a dumpster.

I can't wait for OU to annihilate Big Red.
I was at Menards and a guy with an OU hat is in line ahead of me. I'm yucking it up with him a bit about the upcoming season and somehow the Buggeaters get brought up. I'm laughing about how its going to be a blood bath and as I'm having a good laugh at Nebby's expense I look over and notice his wife is glaring at me and wearing a Huskers shirt! lol

Last edited:

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I was at Menards and a guy with an OU hat is in line ahead of me. I'm yucking it up with him a bit about the upcoming season and somehow the Buggeaters get brought up. I'm laughing about how its going to be a blood bath and as I'm having a good laugh at Nebby's expense I look over and notice his wife is glaring at me and wearing a Huskers shirt! lol
You ask where he messed up to have that happen?