Injuries

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I have seen it mentioned on here a few times that we seem to have several injuries. Does anyone care to give me the rundown? Parker was the only one I saw last night.

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
Was ARobs injury ever made official? I listened to pretty much the whole post game show and I never remember hearing everything. Where is this injury info coming from?

jhill

Apr 10, 2006
Was ARobs injury ever made official? I listened to pretty much the whole post game show and I never remember hearing everything. Where is this injury info coming from?

You could see him pull up on his last touchdown. Also, Rhoads commented that it was something with the groin and he would be getting treatment. No other details that I read.

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA

He slowed way down and limped after the TD catch, then he actually fell over on the sideline. He didn't see the field after that.

Stumpy

Apr 10, 2006
Tucson, AZ
Injury update from the Tribune: Go Cyclones - A-Rob, Parker injury updates

Doesn't say all that much we didn't know. Robinson did tweak his groin and was held out of practice, but he states that he feels like he does after every game. Good sign there, and Rhoads says he'll update the situation tomorrow. No news on Parker, which is probably a bad sign if anything, and CPR will update that tomorrow as well.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Injury update from the Tribune: Go Cyclones - A-Rob, Parker injury updates

Doesn't say all that much we didn't know. Robinson did tweak his groin and was held out of practice, but he states that he feels like he does after every game. Good sign there, and Rhoads says he'll update the situation tomorrow. No news on Parker, which is probably a bad sign if anything, and CPR will update that tomorrow as well.

When you
a) can't put weight on your leg
b) can't get off under your own power
c) grab your knee when you go down
d) get taken off on the cart
it's not a good sign. I reallllllly hope he didn't tear his ACL or the like. He was still in pain going off on the cart midway through the quarter.

Stumpy

Apr 10, 2006
Tucson, AZ
When you
it's not a good sign. I reallllllly hope he didn't tear his ACL or the like. He was still in pain going off on the cart midway through the quarter.

I had work obligations this weekend, so I was unable to follow the game and didn't realize that the injury was so serious that he went down and was carted off. All I had heard in summaries was that he limped off after the catch and did not return. It is rough to hear that isn't the case, but promising that neither Robinson and Rhoads have hinted at a serious issue.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I had work obligations this weekend, so I was unable to follow the game and didn't realize that the injury was so serious that he went down and was carted off. All I had heard in summaries was that he limped off after the catch and did not return. It is rough to hear that isn't the case, but promising that neither Robinson and Rhoads have hinted at a serious issue.

He got to the sidelines with help from a pair of trainers but was in obvious pain when they put him on the cart and took him back to the Jacobson Building. I realllllly hope he isn't seriously hurt but my optimism isn't particularly high.

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA

He's talking about Parker. (from your "limped off after the catch" comment it sounds like you're thinking ARob)

moforisu

Jun 12, 2006
If Parker is done for the year, is it possible for him to get a medical redshirt?

San Francisco Cy

Jun 12, 2008
San Francisco
When you

I pretty much did the same exact thing playing softball last night. I haven't had an MRI done, but I hope that it's only a strain/sprain of the ACL or PCL. I hope the same for Parker...