Eli chooses, Fran loses

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
reading this thread is kind of hard to follow what is actually going on. Does ISU have a legitimate chance at King or like most Iowa kids, is Iowa City his most likely destination?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
reading this thread is kind of hard to follow what is actually going on. Does ISU have a legitimate chance at King or like most Iowa kids, is Iowa City his most likely destination?
Eli King is from Minnesota. Absolute stud. Fran and Iowa fans think they lead for him but TJ is TJ so never count him out

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
How can ISU be Thug U when all they do is recruit the state of Iowa now and offer Iowa look a likes? The rosters are starting to look very similar.
Channeling your inner Kirk. Your hatred for African Americans is contemptible. You genuinely should be perma banned.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
You should know not to take me seriously by now. Just having a little fun as this place is way to serious about a rivalry that is not that much of a rivalry.
Nothing says fun more than overt racism.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
King was an Iowa lean not that long, but I wouldn’t be surprised if TJ wrapped him up sooner than when we expected.

oVpylL.gif

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Well, that escalated quickly. Let me explain this is more simple terms. ISU makes fun of Iowa for being too white (also a type of racism but whatever), and now ISU is getting more white kids. simple observation on my part.

• Dumb
Reactions: isufbcurt

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Well, that escalated quickly. Let me explain this is more simple terms. ISU makes fun of Iowa for being too white (also a type of racism but whatever), and now ISU is getting more white kids. simple observation on my part.

Haha crying about white racism. Jeesh a new low from Iowa fans. The only white on white abuse was Royce abusing Aaron and the rest of the Iowa basketball team.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt and JP4CY

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA

This is quite a desperate spin even by ISR standards. You guys are really having a bad week/month.