ISU players

cfbfan

Dec 13, 2008
Yes.. this is my first post, long time visitor, having lived in the state for the last 10 years, not a ISU fan, or Iowa fan for that matter, but was wondering does anyone know if Chizik told the ISU players? or did they find out like everyone else? Look forward to many post in the future.

your volleyball team is hanging with texas in the first set.

Last edited:

ISU_Alum_2000

All-Star
Oct 21, 2006
Aliso Viejo, CA
I feel sick to my stomach for the players, more than anything else.

This man came in to their home and told them that he would take care of them for 4-5 years - help them become men. Then he leaves them high and dry.

The players have every right to be frustrated - even more so than the donors and season ticket holders. These are 18-22 year-old kids who had a father-figure walk out on them.

It's our job to support them, not criticize them. They have done nothing but commit themselves to ISU and Chizik, and one of them has let them down tremendously. Hopefully the other one can help pick them up.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
I said on a post earlier, at the banquet, Chizik said that he viewed this team as part of his family and that he wouldnt rather coach any other team in the nation. So to hear the news today, I cant even imagine how sick to my stomach I would be as a player. I understand its a business more than anything, but dont bs your "family".