ISU vs KU - 11 am CST on FSN

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Looks like we will get screwed here in Denver. I’ll either have to go to a game watch or get a fox sports login from family back in Iowa.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Looks like another crisp, beautiful fall day...high temp around 1-2 PM should be in the mid-40's...beats the crap out of the Ice Bowl with KU a few years back.

Lot's of tickets available...I'm sure they will do a $10 a ticket special to fill up the upper deck.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Looks like another crisp, beautiful fall day...high temp around 1-2 PM should be in the mid-40's...beats the crap out of the Ice Bowl with KU a few years back.

Lot's of tickets available...I'm sure they will do a $10 a ticket special to fill up the upper deck.
They're a;ready doing one.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
What is FSN? Is that Fox Sports Midwest, North, South ect? My package has a bunch of Fox Sports networks, but none that is just FSN.

You are right on the money cycloned ......FSN is the fox sports network of Midwest North South and I presume West...Fox Midwest covers the big 12.....

• Winner
Reactions: guacamole7

PylesBBQ

Sep 11, 2011
Madrid, IA
If you are looking to stream the game, HULU has a free trial period and they have the Fox Sports Net channels. You may have to put in a different zip code while setting up to get the Midwest or North channels. I only have those 2, but I live in Iowa.

guacamole7

Feb 4, 2010
No, being on FCS back in the day was the same as not being televised.

We're lucky this game isn't at 1pm and completely untelevised like so many games were in the McCarney era.
FCS was available in Chicago, FSN is not. This is worse.

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
I would honestly prefer ESPN+ over this. I don't get FSN and I can't get it short of trying to beat some geographic restriction.

Too bad we didn't get a beautiful late September/early October weekend with a night kickoff and a full day of tailgating.

• Agree
Reactions: scottwv

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
What do you guess, Iowa St a 14.5 pt favorite? Just a shot in the dark there.

It would be great if we could roll deep into our bench for this one, but a W is what really matters. I'd like to see Re-al and especially some young offensive linemen get some quality reps. Those guys need some game action under their belt going into next season!

edit: the betting line listed on ESPN.com has Iowa State -22.5 so I was off by quite a bit.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
What do you guess, Iowa St a 14.5 pt favorite? Just a shot in the dark there.

It would be great if we could roll deep into our bench for this one, but a W is what really matters. I'd like to see Re-al and especially some young offensive linemen get some quality reps. Those guys need some game action under their belt going into next season!

Any win is great.

A dominating win in which ISU puts it away by the 4th would be better.

Winning can cure things and lets see if making that field goal shifts ISU into a different mode.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Is this game on a specific regional fan network? Is it only on fsn Midwest or something like that? I love in Rhode Island and worry I won't be able to find a bar with the channel.
You will be able to watch it in Rhode Island at a bar on FSN.

Reactions: SCNCY

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
KU is a roll coaster team, when their offense is clinking that can play with anyone in the conference, put 48 at Texas, blow out Boston College, and beat Tech.

There defense has stopped no one, this is one of those games, where ISU needs to start fast, its senior day, last home game of the year. We should come out fired up and ready to play.

Go Cyclones

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron