ISU vs UNLV 2021-FB

cyclonpediaJoe

Jun 27, 2012
Norwalk
The game is 2 and half years away; however, this will be my first big trip away from my newborn son, so i'm already excited about it. Vegas itself will be a blast and this will provide Cyclone fans a more affordable road trip than a lot of the basketball tournaments. Wondering if people are already pumped and planning for this, and if so what to expect from a tailgating perspective. We are planning our guys trip for this weekend and besides the game will be doing:

Poker tourney
Hash House a Go Go
Saw Escape Room
Twilight Zone Mini Golf
Downtown

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I plan on going -- trying to bring as many guys from both sides of the family as I can.

We will see what the life and family situation looks like in 2021, though.

I look forward to this thread getting bumped in two years.

boone7247

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2011
Near the City
It looks like it's over by Mandalay Bay. The projected finished project looks so sharp. Can't imagine 50 yd line tickets being any more than $100 either.

I am anticipating good seats will be able to be had for a relatively cheap price. Yeah, I think there is a proposed ped crossing at Mandalay to get there. Should be a fun trip.

I believe the Cowboys play the Raiders that year, if that happens on the same weekend in Vegas I will be pumped!!!!!

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I am anticipating good seats will be able to be had for a relatively cheap price. Yeah, I think there is a proposed ped crossing at Mandalay to get there. Should be a fun trip.

I believe the Cowboys play the Raiders that year, if that happens on the same weekend in Vegas I will be pumped!!!!!
Where did you learn that? I don't find any schedule information that includes that.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I have every intention on making this trip work.

tenor.gif

• Agree
Reactions: 2020cy

JD720

Jan 3, 2009
Where did you learn that? I don't find any schedule information that includes that.

The NFL cross conference games are grouped by division. In 2017 the AFC West played the NFC East. They should have the same matchups in 2021. The 2017 Oak/Dal games was at Oakland, so I'm not sure if that means the 2021 game will be in Dallas.

• Informative
Reactions: VeloClone