Jamie Pollard vows to look into allegations of fan misconduct at Saturday's Cy-Hawk game

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Sounds like we should cancel the series. Yay. I bet there was some misconduct by fans toward some UNI student as well... cancel that as well. Let's play Missouri State and Nebraska next year instead.
I’d love to switch Iowa for Nebraska, assuming Frost gets them back to being the tallest midget of the Big 10 West

BillyP1988Clone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 17, 2019
Pleasant Hill, IA
I sit in section 23, directly east of SEZ section and the Iowa band sat two sections to the east from us. The only thing we saw all game was a drunk idiot ISU fan sitting in the SEZ section making throat slash gestures at the band and surrounding TOE fans most of the game when ISU did something good. Nothing else.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
GO HAWKS! OW!

giphy.gif

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
I’d love to switch Iowa for Nebraska, assuming Frost gets them back to being the tallest midget of the Big 10 West
Nebby
Minny
Wisky
Mizzy
Hell even
Arky
Northwesty
Illy
Colorady
:)
All sound better than Iowa at this point.

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf
I don't boo any team when they take the field and I certainly don't boo a band. I will boo a player who is taunting, trying to hurt an opponent or otherwise acting like an asshat and will boo any refs who do a terrible job.

Don’t know about the booing, but I was in Hysterical Kinnick stadium three seasons ago, and had to endure four obnoxious middle-age Hok fans who were provoking me the entire game. I pretty much ignored them until they cheered when an ISU player went down with an injury.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Who are the douche bags in KXNO right now? One of them just admitted to throwing piss on people when at EIU....WTF.
I had urine thrown on me in 2014 after we won on a last second field goal. Was walking alone back to the house I was staying at and a truck pulled up and threw a large cup that hit the back of my ISU sweatshirt and soaked it. There were actually a couple of Iowa fans ahead of me that ran after them and got a license plate for me but I didn't pursue it. I was too happy to deal with anything at that point and I celebrated accordingly later.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Being a grown up sucks sometimes....
Being a grownup requires not being naive.

Did you notice the joint statement included remarks alluding to similar behavior at Kinnick? The purpose of that statement is more effective as a stand-alone comment imo.

Reactions: heitclone

Help Support Us

Become a patron